Monday, May 26, 2008

Gentle Reader

Gentle Reader,

I have been watching Jane Eyre on the TV and its having a perverse effect. I keep wanting to speak á la 19th century “Indeed I do declare, Miss Darlington, such a sight is seldom seen in these parts. Monstrous puzzling, I should say...etc etc”

But on the other hand, yes indeed, the other hand I have to say that I have finished all my school writing, which is good because last weekend I fell off my bike and broke a bone in my other hand. I will be in a plaster cast for the next 6 weeks. By that time I will be good at tieing my shoe laces up one handed. And one handed typing.

And so the summer time is approaching; the lawnmowers are coming out of hibernation. Also there is increased B-B-Q activity. We have had guests from abroad to visit and that has been very nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.