Monday, June 18, 2007

17 June National Holiday in Iceland

Sunday was 17 of June and the National Day of Iceland; parades in centre of town, flags and all. Sunday was also exam day, which I did in the morning. Four hours of frantic typing can make your fingers sore and I wish that I was able to touch type. I have been wanting to learn for years but have never managed. Is this dog to old to learn a new trick?

In the afternoon I went to visit hafnafjorður with Gugga for a coffee and a chat. Then it was and evening of competition. The Icelandic National Handball team beat Serbia in an exciting match. Afterwards I went to watch Real Madrid beat Mallorca. , Beckham and co and Tom Cruise in the crowd. What’s not to watch?Evening was topped of with some more reading and then sleeeeeeeep

No comments: